Hi readers,
My new cycle has begun today.
Since my last post, I have continued with the Celery Juice, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), and the Water Cure (see previous post for links).
I have also continued the Magnesium Citrate Supplements (I've been taking this since June).
So far, I'm feeling pretty good, and I don't seem to have had too many of the usual PMS symptoms going on and I don't have a migraine, although I have my Sumatriptan tablets on hand just in case anything develops!
I'll keep you all updated as I go along
Lou :)
(To view my full blog click here)
New cycle has begun (Oct 09 - Nov 09)
3:51 AM |
Labels:
menstrual migraine headache water cure pantothenic acid symptoms cycle medication birth control nausea vomiting oral contraceptive hormone level estrogen oestrogen celery juice benefits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment