I'm back

Hi readers,


Apologies once again for not posting sooner.


I believe the problems I had were side effects from the Maca that I was taking. I was experiencing some awful abdominal cramps, which have since cleared up.  I won't be taking the maca in future! If anyone wants to buy my supply, get in touch!


Anyway, the latest thing I'm trying is a product called 'Pure Epa' from a company called Mind 1st. Click on the link if you'd like to read more about it (it's a UK company, but if you Google 'Pure EPA', you may find a supplier in your country).

On the website, it says that you have to take it for 12 weeks so really see the benefit. I have been taking it for 1 week so far, and I already love it! I won't go into too much detail about the benefits I've experienced so far, but let's just say - my husband isn't complaining! ;)


Also, I'm back on the celery juice! (I took a break from it while I was I'll).


Lou :)


(To view my full blog click here)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment