Hi readers,
It's day 3 of my cycle and so far, I haven't had a menstrual migraine!!! This is almost unheard of.
I had a couple of 'headaches' but they did not turn into full blown migraines as they usually would.
I am very pleased about this, as I have managed to avoid taking a Sumatriptan tablet this month (yay!) and have survived on basic painkillers (ibuprofen, paracetamol etc).
This is good progress.
I can only put it down to the introduction of Magnesium Citrate tablets into my regime, as nothing else has changed.
From the info I have read about the subject, it can take a few months for the body to gain the full benefits of taking the Magnesium Citrate, and so I will need to take it for a while to see if it really is helping, but so far I am rather happy with it!
For the forthcoming month, I am going to:
Will post my progress
(Also, I'm considering trying an elimination diet sometime in the future, has anyone had any success with it?)
Lou
(To view my full blog click here)






0 comments:
Post a Comment