Day 6 of cycle (September - October 09) the killer tomatoes!

Hi readers,

If you've been following my updates this cycle, you'll be aware that I've been having some considerable success this month (in fact, I'm on cloud nine!).

As you may have noticed, on days 1, 2 and 3, I did have mild headaches in the afternoon, and I believe this was due to what I was eating at lunchtime.
I checked back on what I'd eaten, and it turns out I'd had tomatoes (or tomato sauce based dishes) on all of those days.
On days 4 and 5, I deliberately omitted tomatoes, and felt absolutely great on those afternoons (unheard of!).

I put the fact that I haven't woken up with headaches down to the fact that I have been taking 5-HTP supplements.
They're best taken on an empty stomach, so I take one dose as soon as I wake up in the morning 7am, another dose at 12pm and another dose at 6pm. I make sure I take them an hour before eating.
This seems to be giving me such great results, that I can't wait for next month now to see if it was a one off!

Also, I've been following the diet & exercise recommendations in a book I got from the library, which is all about boosting serotonin naturally (see below).
It's a very interesting read.
Also, another book which is specifically about the 5-HTP supplements, which is also very informative.




(To view my full blog click here)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment