Day 2 of cycle (September - October 09) 5-HTP experiment

Hi readers,

Just wanted to give you an update on how it's going this month - it's going fantastically!! (although I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case it's a one off!)

I'm currently on day 6 of my cycle, and here's how it's been (I'll try & update this each day as I go along):




  • Day 1 - morning: No Headache/migraine!, afternoon: mild headache/neck stiffness (took some Ibuprofen).

  • Day 2 - Morning: No headache!, afternoon: very mild headache (barely noticeable)

  • Day 3 - Morning: No headache!, afternoon: mild headache that gradually got worse, I went to bed early.

  • Day 4 - No headache whatsoever!

  • Day 5 - No headache

  • Day 6 - No headache (so far, it's 9.20am at present)

(I'm noticing a pattern here - during the morning, I have no sign of a headache, but in the afternoon, a little one seems to creep in, which tends to disappear in the evening. I'm wondering if the contents of my lunch might be something to do with it. Will try eating something completely different today (day 4) and see if it has any effect! See you tomorrow!)



For those of you that have followed this blog, you'll know that I normally have a pretty nasty migraine, and often it tends to last the entire week, so this is good progress as far as I am concerned!


Will update this post again soon! (probably tomorrow)


Lou!!


(To view my full blog click here)

PS, I have included a menstrual cycle ticker in my signature - not because I'm trying to conceive (I'm not) but so that it may make it easier for you (and me) to follow my progress!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment