Hi all,
My next cycle is due to begin on Jan 29th, and in addition to the regimen on my last post I have added a few extras:
- Oil Pulling with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - (yeah, I know, what's that?!) I've included the link at the beginning of this sentence, so read all about it if you're interested to find out more. There's so much info on this website about it, I was intrigued and figured it had to be worth a try!
- Yoga - I've just started this, and am aiming at doing half hour Yoga per day. It's relaxing and calming (just what I need!) who knows if it will help, but it's worth a go.
The advantages have been: Whiter teeth! (even my Hubby commented that he thought they looked whiter!), less PMS (so far...)
I am still following this too:
•A dental splint (NTI-TSS, see link: http://www.nti-tss.com/) to prevent me from clenching my jaw during sleep (I am aware that I do this, and often have a sore jaw in the morning).
•Butterbur Capsules 75mg (Swanson Brand), one capsule twice a day with food, which are said to be good for preventing/relieving migraines.
I will update soon to document any other changes
Lou :)
(To view my full blog click here)






0 comments:
Post a Comment