skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
euronews-lousmenstrualmigraine
Home
Popular Posts
New cycle has begun (Oct 09 - Nov 09)
Hi readers, My new cycle has begun today. Since my last post, I have continued with the Celery Juice, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) , and th...
Going Vegetarian helps my Menstrual Migraines!!
Hi Readers!! I haven't been around for a while (sorry) but I do have some new stuff to tell you! Since my last post in March, I have bec...
Progesterone Cream
Hi all, it's 10 days until I'm due on, and so I can start trying out this progesterone cream as of today. Will keep you all posted. ...
Day 4 of Cycle (June-July) had a migraine today :(
Hi Readers, It's day 4 of my cycle, and I have continued to take the Magnesium Citrate tablets (100mg, 3 times per day). Unfortunately, ...
Day 23 of Cycle - progesterone drops, will they help this time?
Hi all, I've been using the Sublingual Progesterone drops since Thursday, and so far so good - they're more user friendly than the p...
Things I have tried in the past
Things I have tried in the past: Acupuncture Osteopathy Massage Magnesium Oxide Tablets + Vitamin B2 + Omega 3 The Pill Early nights Cutting...
Welcome to my Menstrual Migraine Blog
Hi, I've set up this blog as I have suffered from Menstrual Migraine since about 2001 and have been trying various things to try to prev...
Day 23 of cycle (August - September 09) eliminating red meat & peanut butter
Hi readers, Apologies for not updating the blog sooner, it's been a very busy Summer with little opportunity to get online. For those of...
Day 3 of cycle (July - August 09) magnesium citrate supplements helped this month
Hi readers, It's day 3 of my cycle and so far, I haven't had a menstrual migraine!!! This is almost unheard of. I had a couple of ...
Avoiding migraines - (Nov 09 - Dec 09 cycle)
Hi Readers, So far it has been a good month, with no migraines - yay! I have continued to drink the 'celery juice' each day, and it...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Categories
acupuncture osteopathy massage magnesium oxide omega 3 feverfew co-enzyme q10 sumatriptan ibuprofen
(1)
day cycle period headache menstrual migraine 5-htp
(2)
dr Michael holick
(1)
dr stasha gominak
(1)
for hair benefits for skin uk miracle milk menstruation menstrual cramp menses blood
(1)
lou
(1)
magnesium citrate menstrual migraine
(1)
Magnesium Citrate Menstrual Migraine Progesterone menopause estrogen natpro cream grapeseed extract ovulation oestrogen dominance
(1)
Magnesium Citrate Menstrual Migraine Progesterone menopause estrogen natpro cream grapeseed extract ovulation oestrogen estrogen dominance
(1)
magnesium citrate menstrual migraine sumatriptan tablet energy
(1)
menstrual migraine
(1)
menstrual migraine 5-htp cycle food trigger
(1)
menstrual migraine cure headache water cure pantothenic acid symptoms cycle medication birth control nausea vomiting oral contraceptive hormone level estrogen oestrogen celery juice benefits maca
(1)
menstrual migraine cure headache water cure symptoms cycle medication birth control nausea vomiting oral contraceptive hormone level estrogen oestrogen dominance celery juice benefits maca
(1)
Menstrual migraine elimination diet trigger cycle headache peanut butter magnesium citrate red meat cycle trigger
(1)
Menstrual migraine elimination diet trigger cycle headache sumatriptan magnesium citrate red meat
(1)
menstrual migraine headache water cure pantothenic acid symptoms cycle medication birth control nausea vomiting oral contraceptive hormone level estrogen oestrogen celery juice benefits
(4)
menstrual migraine headache water cure pantothenic acid symptoms cycle medication birth control nausea vomiting oral contraceptive hormone level estrogen oestrogen celery juice benefits maca
(2)
menstrual migraine magnesium citrate red meat peanut butter 5-htp serotonin supplements cocktail
(1)
menstrual migraine oestrogen estrogen red clover soya isoflavones bloated
(1)
Menstrual Migraine Progesterone menopause estrogen natpro cream grapeseed extract ovulation oestrogen dominance
(2)
Menstrual Migraine Progesterone menopause estrogen oestrogen dominance sublingual progesterone
(1)
Menstrual Migraine Progesterone Progest-E estrogen oestrogen dominance sublingual progesterone
(2)
menstrual migraine sumatriptan side effects
(1)
menstrual migraine tomatoes 5-htp diet exercise serotonin
(1)
migraine pms
(1)
Migraine trigger magnesium citrate cycle neck stiffness energy menstrual migraine
(1)
oil pulling side effects benefits teeth coconut oil
(1)
Ovulation migraine sumatriptan cycle menstrual
(1)
Progesterone Cream
(1)
vegetarian diet menstrual kinesiology quorn migraine
(1)
Vitamin d
(2)
Archives
▼
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
▼
January
(3)
Day 4 of cycle - still touching wood......
Day 2 of Cycle - Migraine Free So Far!
Long time no see! Probably as I'm low in Vitamin D!
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
Day 4 of cycle - still touching wood......
1:03 PM
| Labels:
day cycle period headache menstrual migraine 5-htp
,
dr Michael holick
,
dr stasha gominak
,
lou
,
menstrual migraine
,
Vitamin d
Hi readers,
Just a quick update to say that it is the end of day 4, and still I have not had a migraine - this is marvellous stuff....I'll update again soon!
Lou x
(To view the full blog click
here
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment