Hi readers,
Apologies for the long absence, but I think I may have finally got to the bottom of my problems.
I recently had my Vitamin D level tested with these people: http://www.grassrootshealth.net
It turns out that my level is rather low.
This would explain a great deal, regarding my health issues (including menstrual migraines).
My aim now, is to get my vitamin D levels up to the ideal range (using supplements/the sun - if we ever get any/tanning beds for short periods/eating oily fish), so that I can see if it makes a difference!
I am planning to test my levels again in about 2 months to see if there's any progress.
There are some very informative clips on YouTube that you may find interesting, here are a couple of really cracking videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCD3fONV1k&feature=youtube_gdata_player
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lRtx-4_FOY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
(I'm not sure if those links are working, so you may need to copy & paste the link into your browser.)
There are also many books on Amazon etc that are very informative on the subject.
I would be interested to hear of other people's experiences with this and whether they managed to eliminate their menstrual migraines by getting their Vitamin D levels back up into the optimal range. Please comment if you have anything to add.
Thanks for reading!
Lou.
Long time no see! Probably as I'm low in Vitamin D!
2:45 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment